Client Service Associate
The Company: Secura Financial Group is a well-established, four-advisor financial planning firm specializing in investment and insurance products. Our operations team is looking to grow and we’re looking for motivated candidates to help us provide the high level of support that our clients have come to expect.
We believe in adding value to the lives of our clients, so if you’re a team player who is looking for a workplace where no two days are exactly the same, this job could be for you!
The Position: We’re looking for 1 person to join our operations team. The operations team helps the advisors run the office – this means everything from scheduling and preparing for meetings, providing client service by phone, email, and in person, processing investment and insurance applications and various other administrative and business development tasks. The operations team member is expected to provide professional, knowledgeable support to the firm’s advisors, clients, and coworkers.
The pay range offered is negotiable and commensurate based on experience. Opportunities for advancement based on continuing education are available.
A successful candidate will be eligible for group benefits and retirement savings incentives.
- Well-versed in technology including Windows operating system, Office Suite (with a special focus on Excel) is a key requirement
- Ability to work independently and also co-operatively in a team environment
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills – Have the ability to juggle and co-ordinate many unrelated activities, and know how to prioritize tasks (and when to ask for help)
- Basic math skills required
- Experience using a client management system or databases is considered an asset
- Knowledge of life insurance and/or investment products is considered an asset, but not a requirement
- A willingness to learn and be challenged every day
- Assisting advisors to prepare for meetings including portfolio review and preparing materials for presentation
- Greeting clients when they arrive in the office for meetings
- Providing support to clients over the phone, by email, and in person
- Providing support to your coworkers when needed
- Office administrative tasks including data processing, completing investment and insurance applications, filing and organization
The anticipated start date for this position is Monday April 26th, 2021.
Please forward resumes to Patrick Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org