The Company: Secura Financial Group is a well-established, four-advisor financial planning firm specializing in investment and insurance products. Our operations team is looking to grow and we’re looking for motivated candidates to help us provide the high level of support that our clients have come to expect.
We believe in adding value to the lives of our clients, so if you’re a team player who is looking for a workplace where no two days are exactly the same, this position could be for you!
The Position: Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to help organize our office, interact with clients, and to handle day to day duties for our Team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Salary: From $15.00 per hour. Part time to full time. Flexible. Opportunities for advancement based on continuing education are available.
- Well-versed in technology including Windows operating system, Office Suite (with a special focus on Excel) is a key requirement
- Ability to work independently and also co-operatively in a team environment
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills – Have the ability to juggle and co-ordinate many unrelated activities, and know how to prioritize tasks (and when to ask for help)
- Basic math skills required
- Experience using a client management system or databases is considered an asset
- Knowledge of life insurance and/or investment products is considered an asset, but not a requirement
- A willingness to learn and be challenged every day
- Assisting advisors to prepare for meetings and preparing materials for presentation
- Greeting clients when they arrive in the office for meetings
- Providing support to clients over the phone, by email, and in person
- Providing support to your coworkers when needed
- Office administrative tasks including data processing, CRM management, filing and organization
The anticipated start date for this position is April 2021.
Please forward your resume to Patrick Murphy: email@example.com